Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Orudis KT Dream of the day


test-alien
Originally uploaded by andi814.
So Orudis KT has been having some crazy dreams and I think I would like to share. It was about aliens. I imagine it was something like this... Its kinda hot though right?

On another note: Google Image search "alien" is the most unexciting image search ever. I thought it would be GOLDEN but it ain't. To get over the pain from this one, try searching "He-Man" yeah you like it.

I had a dream the other night that I was wearing my mother's wedding dress and a bunch of my friends were looking at me wearing this. I'm sure this happened because all Easter my mom was figuring out who I should marry and have millions of children with. Result: I think my mom has a crush on Frank.

2 comments:

Orudis KT said...

Little Urban-Rothman babies would be awesome. Sounds like a law firm just waiting to happen. As for my dream: That picture really creeps me out and brings back painful memories. I'm thinking either I was abducted or somebody laced my tylenol pm. I looked at an alien abduction quiz online and one of the questions was 'Have you craved pasta with a garlic cream sauce?' Apparently aliens give you cravings. I wonder if the tendercrisp bacon cheddar ranch is one of them. If not, then pasta with garlic cream sauce sounds pretty good right about now...dinner date?

Frank said...

moms love me.