Monday, April 11, 2005

lookbook


lookbook
Originally uploaded by andi814.
Where does New York magazine find these douche bags?! This kid makes me want to hurl. (see below)

"Are you into products, too?
I’m kind of obsessed, actually. I use a lot of Kiehl’s—my favorites are the Extra-Strength Conditioning Rinse with added coconut, and Creme de Corps. My dermatologist, Dr. Joel Sabean, has his own line of face products, so I use those, and I wear Davidoff Echo cologne. When I was over in Madrid, in the spring of ’03, it had just been released, and I bought it."

BARF!!!!!

NYMag should include home addresses of their look bookers so haters like me can mail him sqashed bugs or put flaming bags of poo on his doorstep, ring the bell, and run away.

She called the shit Poo!

1 comment:

Orudis KT said...

Off with his head! Forget terrorists, this nation should be on red alert for these fuckers. They live in our buildings, play in our parks, drink in our bars completely unchecked. It makes me uncomfortable. You think we could get the falun gong (or is it dong?) people to abandon their cause for the far more noble one of eradicating the earth of these people?