Friday, July 01, 2005

Going West



Hi friends. Little Urbana is doing mad laundry tonight so I can have clean clothes for my big trip to the west coast. I've been waiting 22 years to visit sunny San Diego. Tomorrow night at 10pm PST, Urbana's dreams will come true. I'm as happy as this hippo and a little more svelte, thanks to the Lindsay Lohan healthy diet. I plan on taking a ton ton ton of pictures so there will be many great blog days in our future. For now, i'm on vacation. you can call me, but i probably won't answer. if you get my voice mail, leave me your address and i'll send you a post card. I will miss you. I love you. I love you. I love you!

1 comment:

Orudis KT said...

Ouch. That hippo picture hit me right in my jealous gizzards. Wish I could join you. Instead, I'll be at grand ferry park holding my breath until you return. I miss you already.