Monday, August 29, 2005

Downtown Magazine is looking for an Advertising Coordinator!

Today I get to sift through a wad of resumes to find myself a replacement! I've decided that recent college graduates suck balls. They are the most self-absorbed people alive!! They think they are God's gift to Human Resources!!!! Listen to this:

"To whom it may concern:

Graduation quickly approached and I was left extremely excited about exercising all of the amazing things that I have learned here at Barnard and at Columbia University. As an English major with a writing concentration, I have had the opportunity to hone my communication skills as well as enjoy and reflect on the many aspects of our culture through different types of literature. In addition, my liberal arts background has helped me to understand the importance of being well-rounded, as well as the versatility that it fosters. The vast exposure here influenced my wanting to explore various industries through internships and luckily I managed to gain wide range experiences through the different fields that I have worked in."


Gag me with a spoon! You're not getting hired bitch! I don't care how much cash you put down for that degree. I bet the "amazing things" you learned at Barnard had something more do to with making out with chicks and calling yourself bi-curious for 3 weeks.

Snap!

4 comments:

Orudis KT said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Urbana said...

We're adults now with real jobs and budding careers. We don't need to get hired, other people wish they could hire us, if only to raise the hotness level of their employees.

billikenbluff said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Urbana said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.