Thursday, June 14, 2007

Good Morning Olsen Twins!

Its almost 5pm here in Eastern Standard Time. Its just about time for Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen to be waking up after their 21st birthday bash last night.

So Good Morning ladies! Its time to wake up and get ready for life, get a job, move out of your parents house, and come to terms with the real world. Suckas!

Huh, what? They already run a multinational billion dollar business? They've owned their own house since 18? They date(d) Argentine Polo players and David Katzenberg? Oh, ok then. I guess my personal life competition with the Olsens is falling off track. I am however, a few years OLDER! Take that minnie mice! Oh yeah, I can rent a car before you can.

In other news, I cleaned out my closet today to make a few donations to the Salvation Army.

No comments: