Friday, June 15, 2007

Great Moments in Urbana's Halloween History.

We all know how much I love Halloween. I missed it last year because I was at a farm house outside of Buenos Aires making jam out of kumquats (so delicious). This year's Oct 31 is creeping up on us and its never to early to start thinking of your outfit. I'd like to share with you some of my favorites through the years.

1. The year I was a Mexican...


2. The year Allison was an Arab...


3. And the year I couldn't fit out the door and fell on my face walking up people's stairs...


I really wish Allison and I planned to represent ethnicities on the same year. My brother could have been a black guy.

2 comments:

Katie said...

Jesus christ. I loved you even before I knew you.

Sneaks said...

I am dying! Can we please just recreate all of these costumes this year?